Where the company of the future begins.
If 2020 taught us anything, it's that change can happen in an instant and have an unprecedented impact on the workplace. Were you ready? Is your organization ready for what the future holds? HR Transform brings together the world's most prominent HR executives and innovators creating the new world of work.
12pm - 1pm PT | 3pm - 4pm ET
HR. Com: The Time is now for AI-Driven Predictive Quality of Hire
With changing workforce values and a growing skill gap, talent acquisition professionals are now asked to not only find and hire the best people, but make sure they stick around as well. Age-old hiring success metrics like time-to-hire and time-to-fill, while still very important, are being reinforced by the ability to objectively measure and predict quality of hire. Thanks to advances in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, the time for organizations to incorporate these new solutions is now.
Join us to learn about recent trends impacting the modern recruiter, ways to objectively measure Quality of Hire, and an overview of Machine Learning models and what they can mean for your business.
- Macroeconomic trends impacting the modern recruiter
- The effect of changing workforce values on retention
- Ways to objectively measure and predict Quality of Hire
- Overview of predictive Quality of Hire what it can mean for your business
7am - 1pm PT | 10am - 4pm ET
HR.Com: The Future of Recruitment Technologies 2021
11:00am – 12:00pm PT | 2:00pm – 3:00pm ET
How do we Optimize the Quality of Hire as we Evolve our Hybrid Workforces?
In this exclusive executive roundtable, Tasha Liniger, CHRO of Dialpad, shares how Crosschq has helped their company succeed through recruitment and retention hiring challenges. She is joined by Mike Fitzsimmons, Crosschq Co-Founder, and CEO to discuss in an engaging conversation: How do we optimize the Quality of Hire as we evolve our hybrid workforces?
During this interactive Virtual Think Tank, we’ll cover three sections of discussion:
- The return to office - What does this look like for different industries?
- Recruiting in a competitive marketplace
- Strategies for retaining employees
11am - 11:45am PT | 2pm - 2:45pm ET
The Evolution of the Recruiting Playbook Post-Covid
Join us as we hear from top thought leaders, Julie Coucoules, Head of Talent Acquisition at Blend, and Russell Podgorski, Executive Director, Executive Recruiting at Providence, as they discuss the pros/cons of shifting to a fully remote or hybrid workforce. See how they are navigating and helping their companies succeed through these recruitment and retention hiring challenges to employ quality, diverse teams.
They are joined by Crosschq Co-Founder and CEO, Mike Fitzsimmons to facilitate and guide you through this engaging discussion.
- How to recognize and create more inclusive job recs so you don’t miss out on quality, diverse talent - What to say, not say, and what to watch out for
- How to Train our Managers Pre- and Post- hiring
- The Pursuit of Talent Cohorts
- The importance of internal mobility
- The Remote Worker - how to support, compensate, and differentiate
- Quality of Hire. what is it, how do you measure it, and why it’s so important for your company’s long-term hiring strategy and goals. And how has Covid changed the definition of what Quality of Hire means?
8am - 1:15pm PT | 11am - 3:13pm ET
Checkr Forward: People, Progress, Possibilities
On Nov. 9th and 10th, join us along with our partner, Checkr, at their 2021 virtual conference supporting leaders and professionals in hiring, safety, and compliance to learn, network, and discuss:
- Return to work and the challenges of hiring at scale
- How to build a diverse workforce by creating a fairer future for all
- Safety, compliance, and innovation
- Insights on the latest regulatory changes impacting hiring and compliance
Don’t miss keynote speakers, Dr, Bernice A. King and Author & Speaker Ruchika Tulshyan! And be sure to stop by the Crosschq booth to learn how we can help you hire up to 95% faster and hear how Crosschq’s solution provides actionable data, mitigating bias in the hiring process. Ask how our customer Upwork increased diversity hires by 32%.
10am -11am PT | 1pm - 2pm ET
15Five “Preparing for 2022: Talent Acquisition Strategies”
Has the Great Resignation impacted your workforce? Join us as we will discuss common talent acquisition mistakes made in 2021 and how to build stronger strategies for 2022. Learn what top talent seeks in a company and what will set up your organization for long-term success when it comes to recruitment and hiring.
- Which stages of the talent acquisition process you need to re-evaluate
- Best practices for identifying and filling talent gaps in your organization
- How to hire more diversely and inclusively without bias
- What resources and technologies can boost your talent acquisition efforts
Ep. 2 Mike Fitzsimmons Co-founder & CEO of Crosschq
Crosschq CEO & Co-Founder Mike Fitzsimmons shares his learnings on starting a business and how Crosschq is changing the way companies recruit and retain diverse, winning teams.