Support for departing employees.
Provide employee support through your unexpected layoff, helping bridge employees into the next step in their career.
- Offer employees the ability to opt-in to Crosschq’s sourcing database
- Connect laid off employees with recruiters of 1,500+ hiring organizations
- Demonstrate a culture of caring support company-wide and across social media
Get your talent back to work.
Positive company culture starts and ends with
how you treat your employees, particularly through challenging situations.
With Crosschq Assist, you'll get:
- A 30-minute consultation & set-up assistance
- Full communications plan from start to finish
- Custom sign-up link & documentation
- Secure opt-in database for recruiting connections
How it works:
Share Crosschq Assist with affected employees, and help them feel supported by offering a custom sign-up link and explanatory collateral.
Employees join Assist’s secure database, connecting their LinkedIn profile and information, receiving exposure to global hiring organizations.
Announce the layoff with positive, supportive communications across social networks, allowing hiring managers and recruiters worldwide to join the secure database, searching for candidates by skills, experience and education.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with a team expert to see how Crosschq Assist can help.
*Crosschq Assist is a complimentary service offered to companies going through a layoff that would like to help their reduced workforce find new job opportunities.