Welcome to Week 5 of our Hiring Intelligence Fast-Track Blog Series
Our User Community of HR Leaders, The Tea on Talent, shared the challenges they face in finding success in their roles. Do all or any resonate with you?
- The Unexpected Unpredictability:
The minute you get one market situation figured out, everything shifts, and all the rules change.
- The Need for Speed:
With steep competition, hiring the best, faster than the competition, creates an internal environment of running to keep up. Hello, burnout.
- Feeling Misunderstood:
With many tasks and deliverables “behind the scenes” the challenges talent teams face are often invisible to others.
- Constant Struggle for Balance:
With chaos, a commonality, teams, and leaders are working as fast as possible on the day-to-day tasks leaving little time for strategic work.
- Lack of Empowerment:
On the hook for some things they don’t have direct control over, talent teams can feel powerless in improving the current situation.
You’ve earned a seat at the table.
HR leaders need the resources and tools to deliver impactful results.
Here are three tips from transformational HR leaders to help get you that deserved seat at the table:
- Shift from problem-focused to solutions-focused. Rather than reporting on lagging indicators, report on leading indicators, outline the downstream impact and offer proactive recommendations.
- Back your assumptions and claims with hiring data. Asking questions is a great place to start. Outline your 2-3 biggest assumptions. Run a targeted test and analysis to confirm your hypotheses. Use the data to formulate impactful strategies and gain buy-in.
- Cognitively tie your pre-hire decisions to post-hire outcomes. Start thinking long-term. Today's challenges will be eased tomorrow if Quality of Hire improves. Make data-driven decisions when it comes to whom to hire, and when.
In our next blog post in this Talent Intelligence Fast-Track Series, we show you exactly how we can help take you from operational to strategic and transformational.
Crosschq Coffee Chat: Leaning Into Success In Work and in Life
with Debi Hemmeter, Co-Founder of Lean-In
- Crosschq Coffee Chat: Imposter Syndrome
with Jenn Oswald, Head of People Strategy, GoodTime.io
- Relationship Transparency: Importance in Leadership
Hiring Intelligence Fast-Track Series: Everything You Need to Up-Level Your Hiring
1. Do you have the right data to win the hiring battle?
2. The Talent Intelligence Maturity Model – Where do you sit? 3. How-to Guide for Better Talent Analytics
4. Unlocking a New Super Power: Predicting Quality of Hire
5. Empowering You: Getting a Seat at the Table (This Article)
6. From Operational to Transformational in 4 Easy Steps
Get started and see how you can optimize your hiring process, improve Quality of Hire and drive real business impact today.
- Increase Quality of Hire by 34%
- Boost recruiter efficiency by 28%
- Reduce time to Hiring Intelligence maturity by 84%
Topics from this blog: Hiring IntelligenceBack
Subscribe to our newsletter
Crosschq uses the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at anytime.
Post by Topic
- Talent Acquisition
- Quality of Hire
- Hiring Intelligence
- Human Resources
- Reference Check
- People & Culture
- Talent Management
- Talent Intelligence
- Candidate Experience
- Remote Work
- Employee Headcount Planning
- Recruiting Metrics
- Crosschq Analytics
- Crosschq 360
- Candidate Assessments
- Data and Analytics
- Employee Layoffs
- Recruiter Productivity
- Employee L&D
- Pipeline Management
- Recruiting Automation
- working remotely
- Candidate Engagement
- Collaborative Recruitment
- Employee Retention
- HR Automation
- Talent Acquisition Automation
- Employee Forecasting
- Recruiter Collaboration
- TalentWall™ by Crosschq
- remote working
- Crosschq Assist
- Crosschq Blog
- Crosschq Data Labs
- Hiring Bias
- Hiring Funnel
- Human Intelligence
- Recruiting Benchmarks
- Return to Work
- The Great Resignation
- Workforce Planning
- Behind the Scenes
- Compensation Plan
- Crosschq Data Polls
- Crosschq TalentWall
- Employee Mobility
- Guest Author
- Hiring Technology
- Human Factor
- Job Expectations
- Mike Fitzsimmons
- New Hires
- Online Hiring
- People and Culture
- Pipeline Metrics
- Pre-hire Assessment
- Source Talent
- Succession Planning
- Talent Intelligence Cloud
- Thought Leaders
- back to office
- human intelligence hiring