The Crosschq Resources Library
Prioritizing a Skills & Competency based approach for hiring and internal mobility may sound complicated but is a win for everyone - leadership, managers, individual contributors, and ultimately the whole organization.
But where do you start, and how do you keep up in a fast-paced landscape?
The new wave of reference checking not only includes peer assessments, but a candidate's assessment of themselves. This small change results in a big impact:
- Predictive data insights
- Higher candidate experience ratings
- Better interviews. Period.
- Hiring Manager insights for onboarding
- More targeted, more successful upskilling
In this guide drawing from 24+ million hiring decisions, you’ll discover:
- Everything you need to know to calculate and benchmark QoH
- Roles and responsibilities to operationalize QoH
- How to predict where your next best hires will come from
- The biggest thing most companies get wrong
- The golden rules for maximizing hiring manager satisfaction
- How to guarantee every new hire is a dream fit for your company
As 2023 comes to a close, learn the top metrics used by leading talent pros, including:
- Clear and concise definitions for each metric
- Formulas to calculate each metric for your team
- Benchmarks to see how you compare to other
- Actionable tips you can use to improve each metric